<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Sunday, September 17, 2006 @ 11:12 AM

Hello everybody out there. Apparently it is 2am plus :)


So im chatting with eileen on msn and it appeared that she has poisoned her family with her horrible cooking skills :D ADMIT IT EILEEN! :D As i was saying, they are all down with a serious illness and are to be sent to hospital with immediate attention :/ oops, is eileen's cooking that poisonous? I guess so, you guys just gotta try eating her food :D Tsk! Ohyes, self-denial is gonna bring you no where eileen! ha! :D

And as i was blaming her for poisoning her family, we both were shocked by the sudden online of Yihuai.As in,ITS YIHUAI? So it went like this out of the blue :

; the girl - we don't know what we've got until its gone, says:
yihuai?!
Crown me King ┄─━★ says:
YIHUAI

At the same time just that i was slightly lagging :D anyway yes. ITS YIHUAI INDEED :0 This is a day to be remembered.And ah,have yet to do my maths homework :( Boos, and just ate some chocolates! Stomache.bloodyfuck >:D so yes school starting in 4hrs time :/ snore. Can't believe my sister ate up my biscuit.HA. anyway habbo-ed today :D Fun man :) even asked my eldest sister to join me and we both were screaming and shrieking away.



I LIKE :D



So yep, yesterday didn't meet joan for library.Weird :/ so in the end,ate the whole day :) okay,i've wasted TWO DAYS practically doing NOTHING. I ought to be kicked in my vagina.But nevermind :) So im all tired and stuff.However, icant hit the sack for some reason. :/ maybe i should watch anime? :D yeah, looking for one anime that singapore doesnt sell.
SO IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAPPEN TO HOLD ON TO THIS ANIME PLEASE KINDLY INFORM ME FOR I WOULD LOVE TO LOAN IT FROM YOU- im willing to pay $ as well :)

"KikarinRevolution"
Ah thankyou verymuch. please inform asap :D that's all for today's post. Abit lazy ah:D nights pals/folks :D Ilovesarah:)